Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Daily Meditation 1: Love

 

 I try to make it a priority to slow down and think about things in my life that I'm happy about, grateful for, and things within my power to change.

Today I'm thinking about love. Valentine's Day has passed, but isn't it important to make love a priority in our life everyday? Of course, we're always aware that we love people in our life, but I think really focusing on our blessings breeds contentment and happiness.

Today I'm thinking about who and what I love in my life and about my life. What I love about those people and the things that I enjoy. I took a few deep breaths to clear my  head, push out the negative thoughts and worries of the day that are always there and make room for focusing on only the positive aspects of those I love in my life and why I'm grateful for them.

Take a few minutes today to clear your mind and focus on what and who you love in your life.

"Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives." -C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment